- Tomás Ochoa, Esteban Gil, Alejandro Angulo, Carlos Valle, Multi-agent deep reinforcement learning for efficient multi-timescale bidding of a hybrid power plant in day-ahead and real-time markets, Applied Energy, Volume 317, 2022, 119067, ISSN 0306-2619, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2022.119067.
- Ochoa, E. Gil, A. Angulo, C. Valle, Multi-agent deep reinforcement learning for efficient multi-timescale bidding of a hybrid power plant in day-ahead and real-time markets, Applied Energy, Volume 317, 2022, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2022.119067.
- de la Barra, A- Angulo, E. Gil. A model for simultaneous location and coordination of protective devices in radial distribution networks. IET Gener. Transm. Distrib.2021; 15: 2734– 2746. https://doi.org/10.1049/gtd2.12211
- Mora, R. Cardenas, R. P. Aguilera, A. Angulo, P. Lezana and D. D. -C. Lu, "Predictive Optimal Switching Sequence Direct Power Control for Grid-Tied 3L-NPC Converters," in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 68, no. 9, pp. 8561-8571, Sept. 2021, doi: 10.1109/TIE.2020.3009602.
- Gil, E.; Morales, Y.; Ochoa, T. Addressing the Effects of Climate Change on Modeling Future Hydroelectric Energy Production in Chile. Energies 2021, 14, 241. https://doi.org/10.3390/en14010241
- Gutiérrez, N. González, E. Gil, An efficient method for Contingency-Constrained Transmission Expansion Planning, Electric Power Systems Research, Volume 182, 2020, 106208, ISSN 0378-7796, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.epsr.2020.106208.
- Godoy, E. Gil, G. Gutiérrez, Ramping ancillary service for cost-based electricity markets with high penetration of variable renewable energy, Energy Economics, Volume 85, 2020, 104556, ISSN 0140-9883, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eneco.2019.104556.
- López, E.; Valle, C.; Allende, H.; Gil, E.; Madsen, H. Wind Power Forecasting Based on Echo State Networks and Long Short-Term Memory. Energies 2018, 11, 526. https://doi.org/10.3390/en11030526
- C. Nunez, G. Gutierrez and E. Gil, "Strategic Generation Bidding and Scheduling under Price Uncertainty," in IEEE Latin America Transactions, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 1445-1453, May 2018, doi: 10.1109/TLA.2018.8408440.
N. González-Cabrera, G. Gutiérrez Alcaraz and E. Gil, "Transmission Expansion Planning Considering an Hourly Demand Curve," in IEEE Latin America Transactions, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 869-875, March 2018, doi: 10.1109/TLA.2018.8358667.